posted on November 25, 2015 15:30
While folks who choose a fishing charter trip as their ideal vacation getaway aren't particularly interested in an experience that mimics a luxurious holiday, we here at Get the Net Charters think our guests deserve nothing but the best.
That's why we've made it a point to design a Louisiana Fishing Charters package that - quite simply - includes everything you need.
Yes, we know that's a pretty bold statement, but we stand behind the claims we make. How can we be so sure that our fishing charter packages offer the avid fisherman everything he or she needs? Because fishing along the inland saltwater channels of Lafitte has been a part of our lives for generations.
A fishing charter experience handcrafted by Louisiana's best
One way to be certain that you'll get the best possible fishing experience is to turn to the experts themselves for advice. At the core of our offering is the priceless advice and resources delivered by our very own Captain Nick and his crew. Having spent his entire life on the Bayou, Captain Nick has studied the waters, as well as the unique fish that populate the area, including redfish and speckled trout. No matter the time of day or season, you can be certain Captain Nick knows where to go to enjoy the biggest catch ... and he's more than willing to share this information with you.
With priceless resources in hand, it's time to go out on the water
Getting the type of support, resources, and guidance that Captain Nick offers puts you already way ahead of other folks who choose elsewhere for their fishing charter trip.
But that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg in terms of what we offer our guests.
As part of your unique Lafitte Fishing Charter experience, here's what we'll offer you:
Transportation/Airport Pickup - Lafitte is heralded for its resounding natural beauty and resources, but another nice perk about our neck of the woods is that it's just outside of New Orleans. This makes it easy for even out-of-towners to spend the day - or weekend - with us. We're more than willing to pick you up - and drop you off - from New Orleans International Airport (or any of the city's hotels) if you'd like.
Fishing on the water - We offer a full day of fishing, as well as everything you'll need while on the water, including:
- Rods and reels
- Fish cleaning and packing for your convenience
- Soft drinks for your time on the water
In addition to your time on the water, our mission is to help you feel at home throughout your entire stay. That's why we also offer:
- Overnight accommodations - More specifically, we're excited to announce the addition of our Peli-Camp houseboat lodgings. Our houseboats are designed with both comfort and authenticity in mind, meaning you'll get the complete Bayou experience, without compromising on comfort.
- Home-cooked meals - Did we forget to mention that Southern Hospitality is alive and well down here in Lafitte? When you book your fishing charter trip with us, you aren't our customer; you're family. We'll treat you to home-cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner to keep you full and happy every minute of your trip.
Create a lasting memory with your upcoming fishing charter trip in Lafitte, LA
In our opinion, there are two components that make or break any fishing charter experience:
- Nature - including the fish, weather, and any other wildlife
- People - including the folks you'll encounter from the moment you land at your destination, to the folks who run your fishing charter.
We'd like to think that's why we've become such a popular destination for folks from around the country looking for the best fishing charter experience. We've got the nature. We've got good people.
All that's left is you. Book your Lafitte fishing charter trip today and get ready for an experience you'll never forget!