posted on August 12, 2015 09:18
Louisiana is home to some of the best seafood in the entire country. Avid fishermen from as far as Alaska come to our shores to take advantage of our unique and pristine inland saltwater fish, namely the speckled trout and redfish.
Even laymen fishermen, including folks celebrating a wedding, birthday or more, come to our neck of the woods because, down here, you can't boat more than 2 feet without uncovering a school of fish waiting to be caught.
Why more eyes are on the New Orleans fishing community this month - Louisiana Seafood Festival
While every season Louisiana sees its fair share of visitors hopping aboard our popular fishing charter trips, this upcoming month promises to be one of the most exciting times in our region.
That's because the Louisiana Seafood Festival is right around the corner.
What to know about the Louisiana Seafood Festival
- Held on Sept. 4–6, 2015 at New Orleans City Park
- Features three days of live music, beer garden, celebrity chef demonstrations and a kid's tent
- Free admission to the festival
- Offers some of the best seafood on the planet
Spend the day on the sea, then eat like royalty
When searching for the best fishing charter trips in the Greater New Orleans area, more people choose Lafitte's Get the Net Charters than any other charter, because:
- We offer the most versatile fishing charter experience. Avid fishermen and first-time novices benefit from our expertise and resources
- We have the most skilled captain in the area who can direct you to the areas where you'll likely capture the most fish
- We provide airport pickup and drop-off to make your trip easier
- We also offer overnight accommodations at our famed Peli-Camp houseboat lodgings, which combines an authentic bayou experience with unmatched comfort
Most people who venture on our charter trips say they feel like royalty during their stay. Imagine, then, how unforgettable an experience you'll have if you take our charter trip during the Louisiana Seafood Festival?
Your fishing charter trip in New Orleans could look like this:
- Fly down to New Orleans, where we'll pick you up
- Get acclimated to the natural beauty of Lafitte (just outside New Orleans) as you are introduced to Captain Nick and our crew
- You'll be provided everything you need to spend the day on the water, including rods, reel, bait, and beverages
- Our crew will clean and pack any fish you catch
- We'll then help you get back to New Orleans to spend the afternoon or evening at the Louisiana Seafood Festival
- At the end of the night, you'll be able to rest up and start all over again, thanks to our quaint and cozy houseboats
Who should come to Louisiana in September for fishing and our seafood fest?
The beauty of both the Louisiana Seafood Festival and our New Orleans fishing charter trips is that they're ideal for virtually anyone, including:
- Families looking to bond and create lasting memories
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties
- To celebrate anniversaries, birthdays, and other milestones
- As a corporate gathering or for clients
New Orleans rarely shines brighter as when it celebrates its culture and heritage. Both are on full display during the Louisiana Seafood Festival. If you're looking to book a fishing charter trip you won't soon forget, consider Get the Net Charters this September.
Contact us today to learn more.