posted on April 28, 2015 14:00
Those looking for the best inland salt water fishing in New Orleans need look no further than the riches that are abound at Get the Net Charters. While the extras are important (like lodging, airport pickup, expertise, accommodations - all of which Get the Net Charters offers) in the end, you fly down to New Orleans for the fish. What's a New Orleans fishing charter trip without the fish, right?
Just moments outside of New Orleans is the town of Lafitte, which is home to some of the world's best inland salt water fish. Lafitte is also home to Get the Net Charters. When you embark on your New Orleans fishing charter trip with us, you'll find yourself up close and personal with our redfish and speckled trout.
Not only will you be face-to-face with these fish, but the expertise of our New Orleans fishing charter captain will ensure that you have the tools and know-how to capture these fish. Here's what you need to know about our New Orleans inland salt water fish:
- Speckled Trout - New Orleans is known around the world for its remarkable speckled tout. Our fishing charter guests are known to leave our boats with 10 trout in their hands, just from one outing. Our crew will tailor your charter trip based on the habits and behavior of the trout at that given time, thus maximizing your chances of a big catch.
- Redfish - Redfish love the marsh and coastal waters surrounding New Orleans, which is why Get the Net Charters can put you in direct contact with these fish. On any one of our trips you'll likely find rat reds, juvenile redfish, and the bull red (which can grow up to 40 pounds!).
When it comes to catching fish in New Orleans, you need the right foundation
The foundation to any great fishing charter trip includes tools and expertise. At Get the Net Charters, you'll enjoy the entire fishing package experience, including:
- Boat rentals
- Home-cooked meals
- Bait and tackle
- Fish cleaning and packing
- Drinks for while you're out on the boat
- Airport pickup and drop-off if requested
Why do we go so far above and beyond what other fishing charters in New Orleans offer? Because our goal is to make your stay and experience here in Louisiana as memorable as possible. Part of that is ensuring that you leave our boats with more fish than you know what to do with. When you combine our state-of-the-art equipment, our knowledge of our waters, and the natural beauty that surrounds New Orleans, you can see why so many people choose us for their fishing charter trips in Louisiana. Come discover why we are known as the best in inland salt water fishing in all of New Orleans. Contact us today.